Equip Logistics can provide all of your road sweeper hire needs throughout the whole of mainland UK. We have access to the UK’s largest fleet of operated road sweepers, that offer consistently high pick-up performance, whether it be for municipal street cleansing or for heavier duty work sites such as road planing and dirt pick-up around construction sites and access roads. Most of our regular contract work is in extreme industrial environments, such as airports, container ports, quarries, and arterial highway construction areas.
Available in dual or single sweep configuration, our road sweepers ensure superb coverage per hour. All our road sweepers are of robust construction with hydraulically operated road sweeping systems designed to prolong the life of the brush with quick-change mechanisms which reduce downtime between changeovers. In-cab controls are housed in purpose-built, dust and weatherproof lockers and waterproof automotive electrical connectors enhance reliability. The advanced hopper design on our road sweepers creates a cyclone effect within the hopper which efficiently filters dust and debris particles through mesh screens prior to discharge to the atmosphere. Rear view cameras and reversing bleepers for safe working on site are fitted as standard on all of our road sweepers.
Our road sweepers also have the following optional features (please ask if you have a specific requirement):
- Littasnatch: specially developed to pick up light litter from pavements and hedgerows. With a lightweight, easy to operate flexible hose and nozzle, it can reach up to 7 metres.
- Supawash: a high pressure water system for faster cleaning of gulleys and drains using a hose and hand lance. Water can also be diverted to a front-mounted full-width spray bar or suction nozzle to help remove stubborn road debris.
- Powascrub: this wide sweep brush ground pressure device enables the extra scarifaction of compacted debris.
- Load de-watering: with increases in waste tipping charges, this option ensures that you only pay for waste volume, not unnecessary water volume.
- Rear mesh shakers: a fast and effective method of clearing damp paper and leaves from suction meshes.
- Wanderhose: available in 150 and 200mm diameters, this rigid, turntable-mounted hose with a flexible extension enables cleaning over a wide 3.35m radius.
Our road sweepers are available for short or long-term hire at the most competitive rates. All waste is disposed of safely and in accordance with current waste regulations. Our high level of customer service means we can respond immediately to customer requirements and guarantee flexibility and reliability
Contact us now with all your road sweeper hire requirements on 0845 838 2166 or alternatively fill in the enquiry form below and we will get back to you straight away.